- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with multi state payroll
- Experience with ADP Workforce Now payroll, latest versions
- Experience with ADP Essential time system preferred
- Working knowledge of payroll best practices
- Strong knowledge of federal and state regulations
- Strong time management and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to effectively obtain positive results
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Experience in handling difficult customer service situations
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Proficiency in use of computer including Microsoft programs, particularly Excel
- Computer, keyboard and mouse
- Telephone and fax
Must be able to travel to meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Excellent attendance, punctuality and a customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.