- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must have valid drivers license to attend off site inventories or other functions
- Minimum one year’s maintenance experience, preferably in a distribution environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient on the FACTS or similar software
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to read and interpret blue prints
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate a customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Must be able to climb stairs, crouch, bend, stoop, kneel and work in small spaces and work in various climates
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Various cleaning tools such as mops, brooms, etc.
- Various hand tools and cordless power tools, including band saw
- Computer, keyboard and mouse
- Telephone, fax machine, scanner and label printer, copier, scales
- Forklift, manual and electric pallet jack
Must be able to work a flexible schedule and travel to branch locations. Excellent attendance, punctuality and customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.