- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year of prior dispatch experience
- Commercial drivers license preferred (Class B)
- Clean driving record in good standing, free of any moving violations
- Familiarity with scanning equipment preferred
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate a customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers
- Must be able to work in various climate conditions such as cold, heat, humidity for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Computer, keyboard, mouse
- Smart phone
- Copier, fax
- Hand truck for moving merchandise
- GPS system
- Manual and electric pallet jack
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed. Excellent attendance, punctuality and customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.