- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age.
- Minimum one year of prior prior/commercial driving experience
- Must be willing to get a CDL B license
- Clean driving record in good standing, free of any moving violations
- Familiarity with scanning equipment preferred
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate a customer service mindset.
- Ability to sit in vehicle for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in various climate conditions such as cold, heat, humidity for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Smart phone
- Hand truck for moving merchandise
- GPS system
- Manual and electric pallet jack
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed. Excellent attendance, punctuality and customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.