- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance
- Minimum 7 years as a credit manager, preferably in the construction industry in a distribution environment
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Excellent analytic abilities for account reconciliation
- Ability to understand customer financial statements
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient on the FACTS or similar software as well as Outlook, Word, Power Point and Excel
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to assume increased responsibility in a rapidly changing environment including acquisitions
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate a customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Computer, mouse, keyboard
- Telephone, fax machine, scanner, credit card machine,
- Copier, printer
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends during audit preparation. Excellent attendance, punctuality and customer service mindset are mandatory. 10-20% travel
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.