- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one year A/R or cash application experience.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Must be proficient on the FACTS or similar software as well as Outlook, Word, Excel
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate a customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Must be able to lift boxes up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Telephone, fax machine, scanner
Must be able to work a flexible schedule. Excellent attendance, punctuality and customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.