- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of prior Distribution Center experience
- Ability to operate stand up fork lift preferred
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Valid drivers license
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Proficiency in use of computer
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time
- Must be able to work in various climate conditions such as cold, heat, humidity for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Computer, keyboard and mouse
- Telephone and fax
- Scales (counting and weight)
- Manual and electric pallet jacks
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed. Excellent attendance, punctuality, and a customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.