- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Clean driving record in good standing, free of any moving violations
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple task
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks.
- Must have excellent time management skills.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks.
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Ability to sit in vehicle for long periods of time and/or ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in various climate conditions such as cold, heat, humidity for long periods of time.
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting.
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents.
- Analytical ability including basic math skills.
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs.
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing.
Copier, fax, telephone Computer, keyboard
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.