- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 years experience
- Ability to read and comprehend tool schematics and diagrams
- Strong time management and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to effectively obtain positive results
- Excellent decision making skills
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Experience in handling difficult customer service situations
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Proficiency in use of computer including Microsoft programs
- Physical dexterity for use of tools and ability to lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Computer, keyboard and mouse
- Telephone and fax
Must be able to travel to meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Excellent attendance, punctuality and a customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.