- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year of prior warehouse experience.
- Familiarity with scanning equipment preferred.
- Ability to operate stand up fork lift preferred.
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks.
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid drivers license.
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Proficiency in use of computer.
- Ability to stand on concrete floor for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in various climate conditions such as cold, heat, humidity for long periods of time.
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting.
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents.
- Analytical ability including basic math skills.
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs.
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing.
- Computer , keyboard and mouse
- Telephone and fax
- Manual and electric pallet jack
- Bar code scanner
- Sit down and narrow-aisle reach fork lifts
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends as needed. Excellent attendance, punctuality and a customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.