- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 8 years purchasing experience
- Strong negotiation, time management and critical thinking skills, including the ability to influence managers on product choices
- Demonstrated experience in taking initiative to effectively obtain positive results
- Ability to multitask and work effectively in fast paced environment
- Excellent decision making skills
- Experience in handling difficult customer service situations and managing conflicts
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external cutomers
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Proficiency in use of computer including Microsoft programs (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Physical dexterity for use of computer
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Laptop computer or IPad, keyboard and mouse
- Telephone and fax
Must be able to travel to meetings, seminars, and training sessions. Excellent attendance, punctuality and a customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.