- High school diploma or equivalent. Must be 21 years of age.
- Must be familiar with the greater Jacksonville area to ensure deliveries are done timely and efficiently.
- Minimum one year of prior commercial delivery driving experience
- CDL-B driver’s license preferred
- Clean driving record in good standing, free of any moving violations
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work and perform multiple tasks
- Must have customer service mindset when dealing with internal and external customers
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills including speaking, reading and writing in the English language.
- Must have excellent customer service skills and demonstrate a customer service mindset.
- Ability to sit in vehicle for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in various climate conditions such as cold, heat, humidity for long periods of time
- Ability to crouch, stoop, kneel, crawl and twist for lifting
- Ability to safely lift up to 75 lbs
- Ability to review and interpret computer images and written documents
- Analytical ability including basic math skills
- Ability to listen to and interpret customers needs
- Communication skills including speaking, reading and writing
- Smart phone
- Hand truck for moving merchandise
- GPS system
- Manual pallet jack
Excellent attendance, punctuality and customer service mindset are mandatory.
Colony Hardware is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from women, veterans and minorities.